The campus setting and infrastructure information will give the basic information of the university policy towards green environment. This indicator also shows whether the campus deserves to be called Green Campus. The aim is to trigger the participating university to provide more space for greenery and in safeguarding environment, as well as developing sustainable energy.
The indicators are:
1. The ratio of open space area towards total area
2. Area on campus covered in forest
3. Area on campus covered in planted vegetation
4. Area on campus for water absorbance
5. The total open space area divided by total campus population
6. University budget for sustainable effort